The Sacred Heart Human Resources Department encourages you to picture yourself in a valuable role with Northwest Florida's leading health care provider -- Sacred Heart Health System.
As a member of the Ascension Health System, Sacred Heart has a history of providing high-quality, compassionate care since 1915.
Salaries are highly competitive and we offer an excellent, flexible benefits package. We are fortunate to attract people who believe in our mission and who are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
Our associates give high ratings to their job engagement and the support for their well-being provided by our health care organization. Sacred Heart associates have scored among the highest in overall associate engagement within Ascension Health.
Northwest Florida is a growing family-oriented community. It offers a delightful year round climate, low cost living, excellent schools, boundless recreational opportunities and beautiful sugar white beaches along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Behavior Analyst develops and implements individualized behavior support plans.
- Conducts behavioral assessments, including functional analyses
- Develops and implements individual behavioral intervention plans
- Oversees staff in the implementation of behavioral plans and provides feedback according to established guidelines
- Teaches others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on published research and designs and delivers instruction in behavior analysis
Education & Experience:
- One year of experience working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder preferred
- Master’s degree required in behavior analysis or other natural science, education, human services, engineering, medicine or a field related to behavior analysis and approved by the BACB
Licenses & Certifications:
BCBA Certification required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Sacred Heart Health System Team, please apply by completing an online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.