RN Neuro ICU / Providence Hospital / FT Nights
Title: RN - Neuro Surgery ICU
City, State: Mobile, AL
Location: Providence Hospital
Department: Neuro Surgery ICU
Additional Job Details: FT Nights, 72 hours bi-weekly
Providence Hospital is a full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility. Since its founding in 1854, Providence has been serving, caring for and healing the people of Mobile and surrounding areas. Sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and largest nonprofit health care system, the hospital's mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to south Alabama and southeast Mississippi, with a special concern for persons who are poor and vulnerable. Providence has been Mobile's most preferred hospital for nine consecutive years and admits more than 145,000 inpatients annually. Outpatient and emergency room registrations exceed 150,000 per year.
The RN - Neuro Surgery ICU provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Education & Experience:
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required to be obtained prior to the first day of employment.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama required.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining the Providence Hospital Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Equal Opportunity Employer:
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Providence Hospital participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.